UV Aging Test Chamber (HD-E802 Leaning Tower )
15 days after order
Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside
L/C, D/P, T/T
UV Aging Test Chamber Applications
1.Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2.To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3.Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
Damage types include: bleaching, discoloration, loss of light, power, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, embrittlement, strength decline and oxidation.
UV Aging Test Chamber is mainly used for coating ink paint, resin, plastic, printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives, automobile and motorcycle industry, cosmetics, metals, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on. UV Aging Test Chamber meet international standard,such as GB, GJB, MIL,ASTM,CNS,IEC,JIS,Fed Test,BS,etc.
UV Aging Chamber simulates the hazards of materials from sunlight, rain and dew and is the easiest, most reliable to use.
|Chamber dimension (W*D*H)||1300*500*1460mm|
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature range||RT to 70℃|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Water spray cycle||Spray 18mins in every 120mins / spray 12mins in every 60mins|
|Distance from sample to lamp||55±2mm|
|Centre distance between lamps||65~70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Specimen Size||75×290mm (24pcs) / 75x150mm (48pcs), maximum thickness 5mm|
|Testing time||0~999H, adjustable|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
1.Siemens Controller,Touch-screen Control
6.Back light timer
lmported UVA Lamp
can be disassembled manually,observe the inner lamp.
Laser cutting appearance,smooth without capillary,the operator will not scratch.