In this warm spring day, nourish this spring day with delicious food! March 8th is Goddess Day. Here, I recommend a sugar water that is very suitable for goddesses to drink beauty and beauty - "Coconut Milk Red Bean Sago".
Preparation materials: 200 grams of red beans, 100 grams of sago, 1 bottle of 400ml coconut milk, 1L coconut milk, and appropriate amount of brown sugar.
1. Put 200 grams of red beans in a bowl, pour 500 ml of water, wash and soak for 3 hours;
2. Put rock sugar and boiled water in the rice cooker, bring to a boil, turn to medium and low heat and simmer for about 1 hour. During this period, pay attention to adding some water if it is dry, otherwise it will be easy to burn the pot;
3. Take another pot and add the sago directly after boiling the water. Be careful not to wash the sago or it will melt when cooking;
4. Cover the pot and cook on medium-low heat for about 20 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Take it out after checking that there is no white core, and then pass it with boiling water;
5. Wait until the red beans are boiled for 1 hour until they are cracked and soft, pour in the cooked sago, 400ml of coconut milk, 1L of coconut milk, and cook for another 10 minutes.
In this way, a pot of beauty and beauty coconut milk red bean sago is completed.
Coconut is rich in vitamin E, so it can maintain the youthful vitality of women, and the rich zinc in coconut water can promote the development of girls, magnesium can improve the circulatory system of the elderly, and a component in coconut water called riboflavin phospholipid It is a premium fuel for enhanced sexual function. In addition, coconut water also contains a substance that can kill parasites in the human body, which can make the skin rosy.
Red beans have the functions of invigorating the spleen and diuresis, detoxification and swelling. Red beans have an improving effect on edema caused by kidney, heart, beriberi, etc. Red beans are a very suitable food for women because they are rich in iron and have a good blood-replenishing function.
Sago has the effect of treating weakness of the spleen and stomach and indigestion, and is especially suitable for porridge consumption for those who are chronically ill and deficient. In addition, sago has the function of restoring natural moisturizing to the skin.
Drinking it regularly can clear away heat and detoxify, dispel summer heat and quench thirst, dilute water and reduce swelling, beautify the skin, and whiten the skin. It is a very refreshing and delicious skin-beautifying porridge.
Ladies and gentlemen, treat yourself well and meet a better you!